Top Travel Credit Cards in India May 2021
We all have our own ideas and aspirations when it comes to travelling. It can be an important business trip or your wanderlust which takes you to unknown terrains from which you never want to come back. So, amidst this whole excitement, the last thing you want to deal with is the hassle with your payments. So, while you sit back and enjoy your travel while we sort out the best travel credit cards for you tailor-made for your needs, specifically designed to suit every kind of trip.
Check out some travel credit cards online here.
Based on our extensive research and personal experience, we have listed out the top Travel Credit Cards for you in India.
American Express Platinum Travel Card
Jetprivilege HDFC Diners Club
HDFC Jet Privilege Platinum Credit Card
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
Jet Airways American Express Platinum Card
Indusind Platinum Select Credit Card
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
American Express Platinum Reserve Card
1. American Express Platinum Travel Card
USP: If you are a frequent flyer who makes regular online travel bookings this one stands out.
ANNUAL FEE: INR 5000
JOINING FEE: INR 3500
For Example, when an individual gets hold of this exclusive platinum travel card so that they get an exclusive welcome gift of 5000 milestone bonus membership rewards points worth INR 4000.
- For every INR 50 spent, you you get 1 reward point
- Exclusive discounts and offers on Makemytrip.com
- Earn travel vouchers worth INR 7700 on spendings of INR1.90LACS
- Earn 4 complimentary lounge visits in an year across 12 airport lounges in India
Therefor, Maintaining a good credit score is a must to apply for this card and get approved to check you credit score for free click here.
2. Jetprivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club
USP: When a person fly’s frequently with Jet Airways and make online bookings.
ANNUAL FEE: INR 5000
JOINING FEE: INR 10000
So, You get collective 30000 JP miles as a welcome bonus and 15000 JP miles on your first spending within 90 days from setup date so go get this premium flyers card so enjoy a warm flight!
- Get 15000 JP miles on annual spending above INR 1.50 Lacs within 90 days from set up
- Enjoy exclusive check-in within india with Jet Airways flights
- Get INR 750 discount on return ticket booking on domestic flights
- Earn 5% discount on domestic and international booking on www.jetairways.com
- Earn fuel waiver upto INR 1000 every month
- Get this card to enjoy 24X7 concierge service for travel, hotel, golf and dining, car rental and gift delivery assistance.
3. HDFC Jetprivilege Platinum Credit Card
USP: For someone who spend’s heavily on travelling, this is the card for you.
ANNUAL FEE: INR 1000
JOINING FEE: INR 1000
You get 2000 JP miles as your welcome reward and also on your next renewal so you feel the privilege you carry in your wallet.
- Spend INR 50000 plus on your first card transaction to earn 2000 JP miles
- If you spend INR 2,50,000 In an year you can enjoy the annual renewal fee waiver.
- Enjoy INR 500 waiver on fuel surcharge.
- Get a waiver on your base fare(one way) for Jet Airways domestic air ticket.
- Earn a discount voucher worth INR 750 for domestic travel with Jet Airways
This jetprivilege card gets you lounge access on selected Master Card lounge in india.
4. Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
USP: Certainly, If someone is a frequent traveller, get this one to avail amazing never ending deals and offers.
ANNUAL CHARGES: INR 1500
JOINING FEE: INR 1500
So This card comes with a EMV certified chip which keeps you safe from skimming fraud and counterfeiting.
- Earn complimentary yatra voucher of INR 5000 which can be used for domestic/international flights, hotel and holiday bookings after 3 transactions within 60 days of set up
- Get hassle free EMI options even on puchases as low as INR 2500
- Enjoy complimentary access to select MasterCard lounges.
- Enjoy 20% discount at over 4000 partner restraunts. Happy dining!
Likewise, You can convert your EDGE points to double up your benefits upon achieving a milestone spending of INR 2.5 lacs. So apply for Axis Privilege Credit Card and swipe away!
5. Jet Airways American Express Platinum Card
USP: This card comes with a welcome bonus of 10000 points as JP miles and extra baggage allowance upto 10 kgs
ANNUAL CHARGES: INR 10000
JOINING CHARGES: INR 5000
This Platinum card gives you complimentary one way base fare on Jet Airways economy within in india.
- You get 5000 bonus JPmiles within 90 days on annual renewal.
- So Enjoy complimentary 3rd/4th night stay with breakfast on consecutive 2/3 nights bookings at Oberoi hotels.
- Get another one way base fare waived off with Jet Airways on annual renewal.
- Enjoy complimentary lounge access in 13 lounges Within India
- So,This platinum card holds more benefits like 20% discoount on select dining outlets, 8 JP miles on spending every INR 150 (except for utilites, fuel, cash and insurance) and 16 JP miles on revenue ticket booking with www.jetairways.com
6. Indusind Platinum Select Credit Card
USP: This select premium card earns you a Satyapaul welcome gift voucher and also a Makemytrip(MMT) welcome gift card which you can redeem on the payment option page.
ANNUAL FEE: NIL
JOINING FEE: INR 5999
Hence, Enjoy fuel surcharge waiver of 1% across any petrol pump with auto roadside assistance, battery service and emergency fuel supply .
- This card comes with a priority membership, with which members can enjoy lounge access in over 600 lounges worldwide.
- Annual priority membership is INR 9900 per annum
- Get 1+1 on movie tickets on bookmyshow(max discount: INR 200 & upto 1 ticket each month)
- Get 1+1 on movie tickets at Sathyam cinemas(Only in Chennai only & upto 2 tickets every month)
- Enjoy 24 hours concierge service for hotel and flight reservations, special events booking, flowers and gifts delivery and sports events bookings.
- You can earn 1 reward point on expense of INR 150 every time which can be redeemed for genesis voucher, air miles, cash credit, Oberoi hotel & resorts vouchers etc.
7.Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
USP: This signature card earns you a complimentary economy ticket as your welcome gift and you can enjoy this complimentary service on your renewal every year.
ANNUAL FEE: INR 3000
JOINING FEE: INR 3000
Similarly, You can enjoy priority check-in with additional baggage allowance at complimentary club vistara with a silver membership.
- You get purchase protection cover upto INR 100000
- Get delay of check-in baggage cover upto USD 300
- Know air accident cover of upto INR 250 lacs
- complimentary lounge access at all Indian airports
- Lost card liability covered upto 100%
During With this select Axis bank card you can avail minimum discounts of 15% at partner restaurants with Axis bank dining delights.
8. American Express Platinum Reserve Card
USP: welcome gift bonus of 11000 membership reward points, also enjoy amazing offers on mamkemytrip.
ANNUAL FEE: INR 10000
JOINING FEE: INR 5000
In the same vein You can enjoy hotel privileges at Taj group of hotels, resorts & palaces, Oberoi hotels & resorts and other preferred hotels & resorts
- Get health benefits from Max/Fortis/Texas healthcare and concierge
- you can get upto 500 different options of redeeming your membership points across travel, dining, shopping etc
- Get complimentary access to American Express & other lounge access across India.
- Annual fee waive off of USD 99 for complimentary priority pass members.
Meanwhile, This exclusive American Express Card’s one rare feature is that it comes with a contact less symbol for seamless contact less payment.
Therefore, We thank you for going through our blog, we work hard everyday so that you have it easy while comparing different products.
Also Read:- Top 10 Credit Cards to Get Free Lounge Access
Similarly, We give our customers ultimate priority and our goal is to bring optimum information with unmatched precision. So We would love to get reviews from you so that we can bring you what you seek at CreditKaro. You can also Check Best Rewards on Credit Cards in India.
Adios & happy travelling!