• Swipe for the first time and get 2000 reward points
• Spend Rs. 10,000 within 60 days and get an additional 1000 reward points
• 5% value back on groceries spends on Wednesdays
• Get a free movie ticket every month for Wednesday Shows
• Earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent
• Earn 4,000 bonus reward points every year on Rs. 1 lakh spends
• Get fuel surcharge waiver across all pumps up to Rs. 100 per month
• Enjoy annual benefits of more than Rs. 10,000
Identity proof (Any One):
Aadhaar card/Passport/PAN card/Voter Id card
Aadhaar and any one of the following documents if current residence address is diffrent from Aadhaar address:
Passport/Driving license/Phone bill, electricity
Latest other bank / credit card statement
One recent passport-sized photograph
Salaried: Latest three month salary slip
RBL Bank is one of oldest Private Sector banks in India, select from the wide range of credit cards and apply now. RBL bank has 3.54 million customers with a network of 246 branches and 393 ATMs nationwide. RBL has its presence in 20 Indian states and Union territories. RBL is amongst India’s fastest expanding private sector bank and has services in corporate and Institutional banking, commercial banking, business banking, Agri-business banking and Financial markets operations and development banking. Moreover, RBL Bank offers services such as Credit Card, Digital Saving Account, Fixed Deposits, Personal/Business Loan, Saving/Corporate account, Insurance, Salary Account and Investment services.
CreditKaro offers wide range of RBL Bank Credit Cards in India with Cashback, Offers, Rewards on Shopping/ Travel and much more. Check from the wide range and apply online.
For Banking Queries:
You may contact RBL Bank at toll free number 1800 123 8040 or +91 22 61156300 to 99
For Credit Card Related Queries:
022 6232 7777 / 1800 121 9050
RBL Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card offers value for money that can help you save on shopping, movies, food, fuel and much more. All of this can be availed with an annual fees of just Rs. 750 Annually.
Compare different banking and financial products